- Individual Player Registration
Beginning in 2021, SPO is changing from a team-based registration system, to individual member registration!
For an annual Membership Fee, each participant will register through our online Member Registration System to become a SPO Member and not only be properly registered and eligible for liability and secondary accident and health insurance coverage, but receive all the benefits Membership offers, like:
- Eligible to play in any SPO-sanctioned league or tournament, on any team, anywhere (subject to any conditions or guidelines based on your playing ability)
- Access to our new SPO Mobile App
- A Membership Card right on your device with your SPO Member Number
- SPO Rewards Program for discounts, deals and promos from SPO's corporate partners like Rawlings, Worth, Miken and Mizuno
- Automatically entered into Member draws and giveaways
- Only one account is needed whether you play on one team or ten, in one or more leagues, just on tournament teams, are a league director or a team contact
For more information, contact the SPO Office at (905) 646-7773, or email@example.com.
- Approved Equipment
- Player Division Information
SPO requires that a player in one division (or level of play) can only play in that division, or one division lower.
To assist in determining which divisions are acceptable, please refer to the following table:
*There are limits to the number of Mens A, Mens B, Mens C, Womens A, and Womens B players allowed on a Masters team.
- Player Rating Reclassification
A request for a Rating reclassification can only be made from December 1st to April 30th each year and must be done by completing and submitting the on-line form provided during that time.
Some terms, conditions, policies and guidelines may apply.